Check Room Usage
This article is for organisation owners, admins, or members with admin permissions to access the organisation billing page.
Your organisation billing page includes a detailed room usage history that is updated after any room in your organisation is used. It displays clearly the usage fees your organisation has incurred for live video collaboration and recording, broken down by room, date, user and usage duration. If you bill your end-users/customers according to their attendance or duration, you can easily check how much time and money a particular room, or user, has spent in your organisation with a simple filter and search. You can also use this usage fee history as a proxy record for attendance-taking.
Start by clicking Organisation Settings icon next to the organisation name. Select Payment History. page.
View Room Usage History
Scroll down the page. You can view the room usage history of your organisation under Room Usage.
Select Month to View
Click on the Month listed to select the month for which you want to check your room usage history.
Choose to Display by Room/ User
You can choose to sort the usage history by room (entries will be grouped according to total room usage of the individual rooms on a particular date) or by user (entries will be grouped according to total room usage of particular users on a particular date).
Check Detailed Information
By default, it will display the room usage history by date chronologically, and then by the room name chronologically for that date. Each entry displays the total amount of time used by the room on the date shown. Click Details for any entry to see more detailed information on the users, type of usage and duration.
If you choose to sort and display by user, it will display the room usage history by date chronologically, and then by the user's name in alphabetical order for that date.
The timestamp shown is when a recording or video connection ends. The duration shows how long it was on before it ended.
- For example, in the first entry of 13/05/2020, recording was stopped at 13:42h (1.42pm GMT+8) after 13 minutes of recording.
- Room member Carol's live video collaboration stopped at 13:43h (1.43pm GMT+8). By that time, she has been on live video collaboration for 24 minutes.
- Room member Alison's live video collaboration stopped at 13:47h (1.47pm GMT+8). By that time, she has been on live video collaboration for 20 minutes.
- 1.19pm: Carol enters live video collaboration
- 1.27pm: Alison enters live video collaboration
- 1.29pm: Recording starts
- 1.42pm: Recording is ended (recording length: 13 minutes)
- 1.43pm: Carol exits the room (time spent in room: 24 minutes)
- 1.47pm: Alison exits the room (time spent in room: 20 minutes)
Search for a Specific Room/ User's Usage History
If you are looking to check the usage of a specific room/user, click to search By Room or By User, then type in the room name or user name respectively. It will display the information for the searched room or user only.