My browser is unsupported or outdated
I cannot load the ClassDo website. What should I do?
There are various reasons for this problem to occur, it could be because:
- your browser is unsupported
- your browser is outdated
Please ensure that you are only accessing ClassDo through supported and updated browsers. Follow the steps below to solve your browser problem.
Desktop: For Windows™ PC/laptops, Chromebooks, macOS devices
- Google Chrome version 65 and above (How do I check my Google Chrome version?) - for Windows PC/laptop, Chromebook, iMAC and MacBook (Chrome for macOS)
- Mac Safari (version 10.12 and above) - for iMAC and MacBook
- Microsoft Edge (version 81 and above) - for Windows PC/laptop, iMAC, MacBook
We also highly recommend that you set your browser on automatic update so that it will automatically be updated when a new version is available. Read how you can update Chrome. To keep Safari up to date, update MacOS on your Mac.To use the latest version of Microsoft Edge, update Microsoft Edge on your devices.
If you do not have one installed, download Google Chrome for free. If your Chrome browser is not up to date, please update Chrome. DO NOT use Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari for Windows or Netscape.
Mobile: For Android™ devices, iOS devices and iPadOS™ devices
- Chrome (version 65 and above) - for Android mobile devices
- Microsoft Edge (version 45 and above) - for Android mobile devices
- Mobile Safart iOS and iPad OS (version 14.0 and above) - for iPad and iPhone [DO NOT use the Chrome app in iTunes store]
If you do not have Chrome, download Chrome for free. Using other browsers not mentioned above may not support some or all of ClassDo's functions.
We also highly recommend that you set your browser on automatic update so that it will automatically be updated when a new version is available. You can also update them manually: read how you can update Chrome. To keep Safari up to date, update iOS on your iPad/iPhone.