- Click the video thumbnail of the learner whom you wish to start 1-on-1 with. Then select Call for 1-on-1 discussion.
- You will receive a notification on your educator’s screen that your invitation is pending acceptance.
- The invited learner will receive a notification to accept the invitation.
For mobile device users, turn your phone to landscape mode or turn on desktop site on your mobile phone in order to view the invitation/pending acceptance notification and start 1-on-1.
- Once your learner accepts your invitation, a 1-on-1 discussion dialog will pop up on the bottom right of your screen, indicating the 1-on-1 has started. Both your mics will be turned on automatically to facilitate your discussion.
- Both your video thumbnails will be turned off and will display as a black thumbnail with your avatars and a headset icon, indicating to other members in the main session that you are in 1-on-1 temporarily.