- Click on the new tab icon to open up a new content tab.
- Select the YouTube video you have previously shared from All Files in the Library.
- Click the video to play it.
Other room members must click the unmute button on the video to hear the video’s audio.
When the video is played, all room members including you will be automatically muted to prevent echoing.
- To pause the video, simply click on the video, or select the pause icon at the bottom left corner.
- Click on the video again to resume playing.
- Move to different points in the video by clicking on the slider at the bottom of the video.