These are the minimum requirements:
Operating Systems (OS) and Web Browsers
ClassDo supports the following OS and browsers for mobile devices.
|Supported OS||Recommended browser||Other supported browser|
Android 8 and above
Chrome (version 65 and above)
Microsoft Edge (version 79 and above)
iOS/iPadOS 14 and above
Safari (version 14.0 and above)
For iPhone/iPad users: DO NOT use the Google Chrome app.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) may be required in regions where Chrome is unavailable.
For Screen Sharing a Video
You cannot do screen sharing on any mobile device.
You need to have either a built-in or an external web camera in order to carry out a live video collaboration.
Microphone and Speakers
For the best audio quality, we highly recommend you to use a headset.
For Using Visualiser
|Device||QR code scanner||Required browser||Other supported browser|
Built-in Code Scanner
- Download a third-party QR code scanner app such as Barcode Scanner and Trend Micro™ QR Scanner at Google Play.
- Scan the Visualiser QR code.
- After scanning, open up the link on Chrome / Microsoft Edge. Or copy and paste the link onto Chrome / Microsoft Edge.
DO NOT use any browser other than Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Use a built-in Code Scanner to read the Visualiser QR code.
- After scanning, open up the link on Safari.
DO NOT use a third-party QR code scanner app.
If you need to do detailed, fine writing/drawing, you may find it convenient to use an optional stylus pen such as WACOM stylus and Apple Pencil.